We currently have the following vacancies:
School Business Manager
37 hours per week/40 weeks per year
The Headteacher, staff and governors at Elworth CE Primary School are looking to appoint a friendly, experienced and accomplished person to become the School Business Manager and join our dedicated team.
At Elworth CE Primary school we believe in the concept of lifelong learning and the idea that both adults and children learn new things every day. We create a stimulating and caring environment, grounded in Christian belief and practice, so that all members of our school community can flourish. We maintain that learning should be a rewarding experience for everyone; it should be enjoyable.
The position of School Business Manager offers the opportunity to be able to assist in shaping and improving our school further in order to provide pupils with the best education. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work well/lead a team, project manage and multi task. The role will include providing leadership and supporting all elements of the work of the school, including all matters relating to, but not limited to, budget, finances, ICT, HR, health and safety and premises.
We are looking for a School Business Manager with:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Leadership skills that are inspirational, where decision making, calmness and positivity are balanced with knowledge and competency
- Experience and skills in financial management, including budgetary planning and control and auditing; a high level of IT literacy (knowledge of a range of management information systems including Arbor and other Local Authority systems); experience of HR and facilities management.
- A relevant qualification in school business management would be ideal but is not essential.
- Enthusiasm for being involved in all aspects of school life
All appointments will be subject to safer recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references
Completed application forms should be sent to Mr. Neil Garratt (Head Teacher) email@example.com
Closing Date-Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews- Friday 23rd April 2021