Our catering supplier at Elworth CE is now Chartwells.
Meals now cost only £2.30 each and snacks for morning break range from 25p - 60p.
All Reception and KS1 pupils are entitled to a free school meal.
We operate a cashless till where parents pay funds into the child’s account (via online payments or cash/cheque in a suitably marked envelope in the red/yellow cash box at reception). All accounts should always be in credit. The pupils order their lunch from the menu at morning registration - this is to ensure they have their choice rather than what is left – and the cost is deducted at the point of service. Online payments can be made by registering at www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schoolshop , cheques for meals/snacks should be made payable to Elworth CE Primary School Fund with Elworth CE marked on the back please. Each week parents receive a statement by email showing what their child/ren have munched their way through.
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals (KS2)/pupil premium (KS2 & KS1):
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
If you believe you may be eligible for free school meals/pupil premium please contact the Business Manager to discuss how we can help with this - even if your child recieves a free meal under the KS1 programme. Benefits may be available such as discounts on trips and other subsidies.